Individuals

Holistic Individual Counseling

Welcome difficulty.
Learn the alchemy
True Human Beings know:
The moment you accept what trouble you’ve been given, the door opens. Rumi

Individual Counseling

As an integral counselor I treat anxiety, depression and relationship issues from a holistic perspective. 

We can no longer separate the body and the mind but look at them as an integrated whole. Illness whether mental or physical arise when some sort of crisis is needed to reestablish wholeness. 

Working with just a psychiatrist or just doing talk therapy often does not fully address the issues we suffer from. We must look at all psychological and physical illness as happening in the context and relationship to our thoughts, feelings, diet, social connection, relationship satisfaction, cultural heritage, current events and our ecological,spiritual or philosophical  connection etc…

We cannot ignore our past and the trauma’s that we carry. A Trauma is a psycho-neurogical disorder when a stress we have experienced was not able to be integrated and resolved in our self. Often trauma lingers below consciousness waiting for a stimulus in our environment to trigger strong stressful feelings not equal to the experience at hand i.e developing a phobia to dogs because you were bit as a small child. Now as an adult you notice your heart rate rise and tremendous anxiety overtime you are around a dog. 

In relationship these trauma’s can rule a significant portion of our relationship. According to biologist and Author Bruce Lipton, Phd, 95% of our mind/brain is unconscious; filled with preprogrammed beliefs, concepts, memories that can rule our life. That leaves 5% conscious. This is a powerful 5% but often we need therapy that offers access to the unconscious so we can un-program our mind and release the unresolved stress. How can we see our partners clearly when we carry so many biases from our past. 

Stress, depression and anxiety now are being recognized as the number one causes of illness in humans. Treating stress and the problems that arise from it can be the answer to living long, healthy and fulfilling lives. 

Most stress us unnecessary and comes from our pre-programmed beliefs about our selves, others and our environment. 

Using a holistic approach I can help you start the process of freeing you from unnecessary suffering. 

MODALITIES AND TRAININGS

NET (Neuro-Emotional Technique)

EMDR (Eye Movement and Desensitization and Reprocessing)

TRANSPERSONAL PSYCHOLOGY

ENERGETIC MEDCINE

NUTRITIONAL AND SUPPLEMENT COUNSELING. 

BIOGRAPHICAL COUNSELING

JUNGIAN AND ANTHROPOSOPHIC DEPTH WORK

MINDFULNESS MEDIATION.